Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

Life can throw you for a loop or two...or more.

Well, I haven't posted since last February.  Things have really been happening this year.  I finally found a job, which is good since my unemployment didn't have too much left on it.  Trying to figure out sharing a vehicle with my husband, while our hours are offset by 2 hours.  Trying to balance quick fix or take out on a budget for weeknight meals.  Looking for a home to buy and then finding one and getting all the papers finalized and moving in before the school year starts.  Less than a month after you move into that new house having tests show a tumor in your husband's neck.  Going thru the roller coaster of biospy, tumor removal, pathology, cancer diagnoses, treatment that went on over both Thanksgiving and Christmas wrapping up in a couple of weeks from now.  Add in some family issues and this year has been one HOT MESS.  Only throught the grace of God have we made it thru.

So right now I'm declaring that 2014 WILL BE better!

So to start things off right, I will be going over the current budget.  I need to find a way to snowball some debt, save for a second vehicle and find a financially responsible way to work on my college degree.

Stay tuned for details......

No comments:

Post a Comment