Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Vintage Clothing

Luckily my teenage daughter doesn't have an adversion to "vintage" clothes.  We have a local Goodwill and Value Village (just like GW).  You can find name brands like Gap, Old Navy, Gloria Vanderbilt and lots more at both places.  Women's jeans are like $4-$8 and boys jeans are like$2-$6.  My son unfortunately doesn't like "GW" jeans.  But I buy them and bring them home and just dont mention where I got them.  This past week I brought some home and he was like "Yea!  Old Navy!".  He didn't ask and I didn't tell.  I ,of course, wouldn't lie if he did ask, but he didn't.  $4.99 beats $20.00 any ol' day of the week in my book.




1 comment:

  1. With 5 kids and 4 being very growing boys I like to pick their jeans up at the thrift store.....much cheaper! My kids could care less where they came from-I'm thankful!

    ReplyDelete